-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

Awesome

I love it. Maybe it's because I simply love songs with fast drum beat. ^^The kind of "robot voice" about one minute in sounds awesome too. You totally nailed this one, for sure.

Waterflame responds:

heh, nice, thanks! :D

Hyper Blast-Reduxe Remix Hyper Blast-Reduxe Remix

You got to be kidding me

I love this song. Actually, I love all the music from the Unreal Tournament games, but this is my favorite, and I must say, you did a damn good job recreating it. It doesn't really have the same feeling UT songs have, though, but it's still a darn good song. You should make Foregone from the orginal Unreal Tournament from 1999, from the CTF map Facing Worlds. It's also one of the best song ever, and I know you would make it awesome.

Dj-Rec0il responds:

know what? ill take on your offer/rerquest ill try making one hell of a mix out of Foregone nad i agree with you, it is one of the best songs in the game :)

Generic 70's Cop Show Music Generic 70's Cop Show Music

Heh, nice

This reminds me of some old (and most of them, very bad) movies. My first impression was Police Academy. :P
I'm really impressed by the instrument mix, it's perfected. Keep it that way.

UndergroundSound responds:

Thanks bro, Glad to see people with taste, or not so judgmental!!

Thanks Again!!

~Beautiful Eyes~ by Cayler ~Beautiful Eyes~ by Cayler

As the title say: Beautiful

Best song ever. This song is beautiful, and that voice of yours, wow. Have you ever thought of making money with your music? It's all so very well done, I'd buy an album right away. I would give this 20/10 if I could. PLEASE, make more songs! They are all great!

Cayler responds:

Thank you so much. I am planning on putting an album out. I'm very close to putting up a single on iTunes and this summer I hope to complete a whole album. It will be a great accomplishment for me and I really hope enough people purchase it so that I can continue making music. :) And don't worry, I will NEVER stop making songs, even when I'm 80 I'll still be writing ( assuming I'm still mentally competent. lol)

Popcorn (cover) Popcorn (cover)

That's what I'm talking about

This is the first time I've heard an Popcorn mix, that isn't techno/trance, ever. You did a great job, instruments sound awesome, and mix well. Oh, and kickass solo :D
10/10

Power Up Power Up

Nice

Nice beat, good instruments that blends great.
Good work!

Evil-Dog - Fuck Off And Smile! Evil-Dog - Fuck Off And Smile!

Nice!

This reminds me of Crush 40's instrumental songs. They sound awesome even without lyrics, and even if lyrics would fit pretty good in this song, it is awesome as it is. Keep it up! 10/10

Evil-Dog responds:

I do music for flash movies and games, that's why I don't feel I need vocals on my NG music

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3

Just plain awesome

Another great round with Switch Vs Evil-Dog! Great job! HOWEVER, I'm gonna give you a 9/10, since the song doesn't sound like the other rounds in style. Of course, that doesn't mean it isn't one of the best songs I've heard in the audio portal! Keep it up, hope it'll be a final round or something.

Evil-Dog responds:

ok, but why should it sound like the other rounds, why is it a criteria? Round 2 didn't sound like round 1, round 3 doesn't sound like the others, that's like...normal.

Evil-Dog - Asshole! Evil-Dog - Asshole!

Totaly Awesome!

Quality at the top! Better songs are hard to get.

Faron Woods soundscape Faron Woods soundscape

Whoa!

Another calming song. And yet again, it could not get closer to the game without being the game itself. The instrument sounds great, and the background sounds are so relaxing. Real great work.